Mummy Pizza Bites Recipe
Deliciously delightful and frightfully freakish the Mummy Pizza Bites is an incredibly simple recipe to throw together and they are guaranteed to be loved by the whole family. This recipe will give you a great treat as an afternoon snack or if made in large enough quantities perfect for a Halloween party buffet table or appetizer. It is also simple enough to do with the kids, so you can have a little Halloween fun with the whole family.
Time: 20 – 30 minutes
What you need? English Muffins, Pizza Sauce (either store bought or mix your own), black olives, scallions, red or green pepper, grated cheese (can be substituted for cheese sticks or slices of cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (176 C)
- Spread desired quantity of pizza sauce on one half of each English muffin
- Add thin olive slice for eyes and place chopped green or red pepper in the middle of each slice to create pupils.
- Lay cheese in strips (to create the impression of mummy rapping) across pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is milted and muffin is toasted.